How to Add Websites to the Trusted Zone in Internet Explorer 6
- Go to the Tools menu and then choose Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Look for the option, Select a Web content zone to specify its security settings, click the Trusted sites icon.
- Select the Sites button.
- In the Add this website to the zone box, enter the URL of the web page to be added to the trusted zone.
- Select the Add button and then click the OK button.
- Look for the option, Security level for this zone, click the Default Level button. Note: The default level for this zone has low-level security settings. To customize individual security settings for this zone, click Custom Level button.
- Click the OK button.