How to Change the Color of Web Links In Internet Explorer 6
- Go to the Tools menu and then click the Internet Options.
- Select the Colors button.
- Look for the Links section, select the Visited button and choose a color for links that have been clicked.
- Select the Unvisited button and specify a color for links that have not been clicked.
- Check the Use hover color button to specify a color a web link will change to when a mouse is hovering over it.
- Click the OK button to exit the Colors menu.
- Click the OK button to exit the Internet Options menu.