How to Check For New Versions of Cached Pages Automatically In Internet Explorer 6
- Go to the Tools menu and select the Internet Options.
- Look for the Temporary Internet files option in the General tab and click Settings button.
- Look for the option, Check for newer versions of stored pages.
- Select Automatically option. Note: If the content does not change often, Internet Explorer will check for newer content in the cached web pages less frequently. To always check for newer versions of a page, select Every visit to the page.
- Click the OK button to exit the Settings dialog box.
- Click the OK button.