How to Customize Application Menus in Adobe Photoshop Cs2
- Go to the Edit menu and then click the Menus option.
- Click the Menus tab.
- Click the down arrow of the Set field to show list of main menus to customize.
- Click the down arrow of the Menu For field to show the types of menu to modify.
- Select any of the application menu commands to preview its contents. To hide a menu item, click the Visibility button. Click the empty Visibility button to display it.
- To add color to a menu item, select the color swatch and choose the desired color.
- Then, save your changes.
- Click the Save Set button to save all changes to the current set of menus.
- Click the Save Set As button to create a new set based on the modifications you just made.
- Click the OK button.