How To Name Cells On More Than One Worksheet By Using A 3-D Reference In MS Excel XP
- Click the Insert menu, select the Name option, and then click the Define option.
- Type a name in the Names in workbook field,
- Then in the Refers to field, erase the contents (if any) and then type the equal sign (=).
- Select the tab of the first worksheet to be referenced.
- On the keyboard, hold down the SHIFT key, and then select the tab for the last worksheet to be referenced.
- Click the cell or select the range of cells to be referenced.
- Click the OK button.