Receiving Error Message: This Operation Requires The Merged Cells To Be Identically Sized When Using MS Excel XP
- Select the merged cells that are to be copied.
- Click Format menu, select Cells, and then click the Alignment tab.
- Uncheck Merge cells field and then click OK.
- Choose the entire range of cells to be copied, and then click Edit menu and select Copy.
- Select where the data should be pasted and then click Paste Special from the Edit menu.
- Click Values and then click OK.
- Select the range of cells just pasted.
- Click Format menu, select Cells, and then select the Alignment tab.
- Check Merge cells field and then click OK.