How to Save Styles for Use in Other Workbooks in MS Excel XP
- Create a new workbook, and then open the workbook containing the styles to be saved.
- Choose Style option from the Format menu of the new workbook.
- Select the Merge button.
- In the Merge styles from box, select the workbook containing the styles to be saved.
- Click the OK button twice.
- Choose Save option from the File menu of the new workbook.
- In the File name box, type “book”.
- In the Save as type box, click the down arrow and select Template (*.xlt).
- Find the Templates folder on your desktop, and then click Save.