How to Add an MSN POP3 Email Account in MS Outlook XP
- Click Tools menu, and then click E-mail Accounts.
- Look for Email, click Add a new e-mail account option, and then click Next button.
- Select POP3 option, and then click Next button.
- Provide the required information in the appropriate fields as provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or system administrator.
- Select Test Account Settings button to verify that the newly created account is working properly, and then click Close button.
- Select More Settings button to specify other items such as the server to be used for outgoing messages, how the connection should be established with the POP3 account, sending and receiving email options, and others. Then, click OK button.
- Click Next button.
- Click Finish button.