Receiving Error Message: This Meeting Is Not In The Calendar; It May Have Been Moved Or Deleted. Because This Meeting Cannot Be Found, The Proposal Cannot Be Accepted. When Using MS Outlook XP
- Go to Tools menu and then select Options.
- Click the Preferences tab and then select Calendar Options button under Calendar.
- Look for Advance options and click Time Zone button.
- Look for Show an additional time zone and check the box.
- Click the down arrow to show Time zone list and click the time zone of the attendee.
- Look Adjust for daylight saving and check the box.
- Click OK button three times.
- Exit and restart MS Outlook XP.