Receiving Error Message: Unable to Continue Because of Hardware or System Error, in Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Open Adobe Photoshop CS2 using a new or different user account.
- Make a new user account that has the same settings as the account you were using to launch the application. If you launch the application successfully then this means that your previous user account is damaged or its settings have been changed without you knowing about it.
- If the error persists, you may not have the permissions required to launch the Adobe Photoshop CS2. See your system administrator for further assistance.
- Activate the Event Log Service.
- Go to the Windows Start menu and then click Control Panel option
- Double-click the Administrative Tools icon.
- Double-click the Services icon.
- Right-click the Event Log option and then click the Start button.