How to Change the Width of a Toolbar Drop-Down List in MS Word XP
- From the View menu, choose Toolbars, and then click Customize.
- Select the Toolbars tab.
- Under Toolbars, click the toolbar containing the drop-down list to be modified.
- With the Customize dialog box open, click the drop-down list.
- Place the mouse pointer to the edge of the drop-down list until it becomes a double-headed arrow. Drag the edge of the drop-down list to change its width.
- In the Customize dialog box, click Close.