How to Create a Different Header or Footer for Part of a Document in MS Word XP
- Insert a section break where the new section with the different header or footer will start.
- Click Insert menu and then click Break option.
- Look for Break types, select the desired break to be inserted and then click OK button.
- Go to the page where the section break was inserted.
- Then go to View menu, and then select Header and Footer option.
- Click the Same as Previous button on the Header and Footer toolbar to break the connection between the header and footer of the current and the previous sections.
- Set the header and footer for the section.
- Click Close button.