How to Create a Hyperlink to an Email Address in MS Word XP
- Select the text or graphic to display as the hyperlink.
- From the Insert menu, choose Hyperlink.
- Under Link To, click E-mail Address.
- In the Text To Display field, type the text you want to appear for the hyperlink.
- In the E-mail Address field, type the email address others should use to send you messages or select an email address in the Recently Used E-mail Addresses field.
- In the Subject field, type the subject of the email message.
- Click OK.