How To Print An Envelope Attached To A Document In MS Word XP
- Open a document with an attached envelope and then click the section where the envelope appears.
- To determine how to place the envelope on the printer tray, go to the Tools menu, select Letters and Mailings, and then click Envelopes and Labels.
- Select the Envelopes tab.
- Under Feed, observe how the envelope is positioned, and then exit the dialog box.
- From the File menu, choose Print.
- Under Page range, type 0 (zero) in the Pages field.
- Click OK.