How to Change a Scheduled Task in Ms Windows XP Professional
- Go to the Windows Start menu, select All Programs option, click the Accessories option, click the System Tools option, and then click Scheduled Tasks option.
- Select by right-clicking the task to be modified and then click the Properties button.
- Choose the Schedule tab to modify the specified schedule for the task.
- Choose the Settings tab to modify features such as idle time requirements, power management options, and others.
- Choose the Security tab to set the security features of the task.
- Click the OK button.