How To Create A Copy Of The Information On Your Hard Disk Using The Backup Or Restore Wizard In MS Windows XP Professional
- Go to the Windows Start menu and select the All Programs option.
- Select the Accessories option, click the System Tools option, and then double-click Backup option.
- The Backup or Restore Wizard will open. Click the Next button.
- Click the Back up files and settings option and then click the Next button.
- Click the All information on this computer option and then click the Next button.
- Click the Browse option and select a location where the backup should be stored. Click the Save button.
- Enter a name for the backup and then click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button. Note: After the backup is created, the user will be asked to insert a floppy disk. The disk, together with the backup, will be used to restore the system when needed.