How to Get Help in a Dialog Box in MS Windows XP Professional
Note: Perform any of the following items to get help while in a dialog box.
- Select the question mark (?) at the upper right side of the dialog box and then click at an item in the dialog box. A comment box will appear relating more information about the item selected.
- Right-click the item and then click the What’s This? comment that appears.
- Press the F1 key on your keyboard.
- Select the Help button if available.
- Pause the mouse pointer over an item to display information or tips.