How to Use the Accessibility Wizard in MS Windows XP Professional
- Go to the Windows Start menu and select the All Program option.
- Select the Accessories option, choose the Accessibility option, and then double-click Accessibility Wizard option.
- Select the Next button.
- Select the desired size for items on the screen and then click the Next option.
- Select the desired size for text and other items displayed on the screen and then click the Next option.
- Select the option that best describes your condition and then click the Next option.
- The option selected in step 6 determines the succeeding available options. For instance, selecting I have difficulty using the keyboard or mouse will make the wizard present a series of keyboard related options.
- Follow the succeeding instructions in the wizard and then click the Finish button.