How to Set a Warning Alarm for Low or Critical Battery Charge in MS Windows XP Professional
- Go to the Windows Start menu, click the Control Panel option, and then double-click the Power Options icon.
- Click the Alarms tab.
- Look for the Low battery alarm and Critical battery alarm sections. Use the slider to set the desired settings.
- Select the Alarm Action button and then select the alarm notification desired.
- Click the down arrow under When the alarm goes off, the computer will and then select the action to be performed by the computer.
- Click the OK button twice.